This Epic Stuffed Garlic Bread is the best garlic bread recipe you will ever make. It’s buttery, cheesy and LOADED with fresh garlic!
So bread is one of those foods that I consider “special occasion”. Yes, I seriously said that. And since today we’re talking about not only bread, but my EPIC Stuffed Garlic Bread recipe it must be a very special occasion, indeed…or not…let me explain.
Like a slice of chocolate cake is pretty much an everyday deal around here, but indulging in the bread basket at a restaurant…well someone must have just won the lottery/got engaged/having a milestone birthday/won a Grammy.
I don’t really try to understand the logic, nor will I try and explain it…however, just know my brain works a little backwards. It’s basically prioritizing my carbs in the most enjoyable way possible. Kinda like drinking a diet soda while eating a Snickers.
- 1 large loaf Ciabatta bread
- 4 – 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup room temperature butter, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- *optional 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F/220°C
- Using a serrated knife cut your bread into thick slices leaving about 1/2- inch at the bottom uncut. Be careful not to cut the bread all the way through, as you need the bread to hold together to contain all the filling.
- In a medium bowl combine the remaining ingredients with a fork.
- Stuff the filling into the crevices of the bread evenly. You might think you have too much filing, you don’t. Use it all.
- Wrap the bread tightly in aluminum foil, place the bread on a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover the bread and bake for an additional 5 minutes to crisp up the outside of the bread.
- Serve warm.